Sarah Palin's Emails Make for Marvelous Poetry

A sample: He's asking / If I support hunting bears / In the sanctuary. / No, / I don't.
A sample: He's asking / If I support hunting bears / In the sanctuary. / No, / I don't. (PRNewswire)

Michael Solomon arranges them into verse, with delightful results

File under: Why didn't I think of this first? Editor-slash-humorist Michael Solomon has pored over Sarah Palin's email trove searching not for salacious details but for inspired verse. What he's come up with is a collection of 50 poems written by the former governor herself. And Solomon isn't wasting any time: I Hope Like Heck: The Selected Poems of Sarah Palin was published by Byliner Inc. today. The Daily Beast has excerpts, and they're, well, pure poetry. A sample:

No comments:

Post a Comment